2/18/2008

Westerns


So, I'm working on my material for my western story. Namely the pitch. And the Dewey Cox music Hugh's playing is very distracting.

Enter the Hero, our Gunslinger:


Not quite what I have pictured now, but a nice little thrown together picture for tomorrow.


Our heroine, the love interest:


And the villains, the only two I have names for, Sheriff Billybob Jones (Meagan will understand the significance of this name) and his sinister lackey of a little brother Nedd Jones:


I think I'll be keeping this last style from now on for all my work on this project, possibly with a little more flourish to the outlining; more noticeable thick and thins.

Well that's all for now.

1 comment:

mak attack said...

photoshop madness!!!!!! QUEEN OF PHOTOSHOP!!! WOW!!! oh how i wish i can photoshop like you. YOURE MY HERO SKAMMY!!!!