9/28/2010

Bitcasters again!

I'm working for Bitcasters again (Social Game Universe now, I guess). I feel kinda good about this one, I get to do layout, prop and character designs for some new game that they're pitching I don't really know anything about it other than I have to draw the inside of a building.

I'm working with Ola again, she's a wonderful person, very amusing.

Brad has informed me that I'm applying to Elliot tomorrow. Seems like a good plan. I need to make a list... oh hey! A blog! My blog!

Toronto:
  • Elliot
  • Spin
  • Soho? Aparently.
  • Ubisoft (not hiring juniors till March, boo)
  • Bitcasters/SGU (Working there part-time, also, the worst Stargate show to date)
  • Cuppa Coffee (I did a test for them, aparently they weren't impressed, boo Flash)
  • Nelvana
  • Red Rover
  • Rockstar Toronto (I'm kinda scared of them, and not the intimidated kind of scared)
  • Capcom Canada
  • Bedlam Games
Sudbury
  • March Entertainment
Well, it's a start.

No comments: